First responders who take out a mortgage before May 31 are eligible for the discount
To support frontliners during the coronavirus crisis, Stearns Lending has announced a lender credit offering for first responders who apply for a refinance or mortgage.
The mortgage lender said it would give a discount for each loan application made before May 31st and closed on or before July 31st.
Active military, national guard, firefighters, law enforcers, paramedics, physician assistants, nurses, medical technicians, and lab personnel are eligible for the lender credit.
“Everyone at Stearns Lending appreciates the dedication and service of all first responders working on the front-lines. We look forward to having the privilege of being able to serve these modern-day heroes during this time,” said Stearns Lending CEO David Schneider.
The special discount is available at any Stearns Lending branches and through its affiliates nationwide, including:
- BKCO Mortgage: Arkansas, Arizona, Florida, Idaho, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, and Washington
- Certainty Home Loans: 20 states
- Compass Home Loans: Hawaii
- Equity Mortgage Group: California, Colorado, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming
- The Gibraltar Group Mortgage: Texas
- Home Mortgage Alliance: California, Colorado, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming
- KBHS Home Loans: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, North Carolina, Nevada, Texas
- Premia Relocation Mortgage: All 50 states
- Private Mortgage Advisors: California
- Results Mortgage: Minnesota
- Stearns Home Loans: 49 states, except New York