Learn more about the growing need for digitization in the mortgage industry
From the appraisal of a property to the closing of a loan, the mortgage process is in need of digital innovation and modernization. The housing market is moving faster now than it has in years, and to improve the customer experience and win busines, brokers often rely on new, digital platforms to make their processes more efficient. But with so many digital tools coming to market, it can be challenging to find the best fit for future growth, and not just the short-term fix.
There are many aspects of the mortgage process that are overdue for an update. Luckily, when it comes to the appraisal process, Class Valuation offers insights on the latest digital solutions to help mortgage professionals efficiently provide the best customer experience through automated intelligence and machine learning. Watch now to gain insight into:
- Recognizing the growing need for modernization in the appraisal industry
- Transforming the remote appraisal process
- Digital Appraisal Solutions for greater flexibility and customer convenience
- Interactive digital tools to improve efficiency in the home valuation process
- Interactive digital tools to improve accuracy and reduce systemic risk in the home valuation process