Nonprime loans are undergoing something of a renaissance right now. For years following the 2008 financial crisis, there was a stigma around the product. But today’s non-QM market is much different than the “Wild West” of the subprime space a decade ago.
Still, many originators are wary of non-QM loans. But with mortgage rates set for an upward trajectory as the Fed follows its plan to gradually raise the benchmark interest rate this year, non-QM loans are going to become important products for every originator’s toolbox.
REMN’s webinar, scheduled for April 19 at 2 p.m. EST, will educate originators about the ins and outs of non-QM loans, including:
- How to earn more money with non-QM programs
- The difference between a QM Standard and an Expanded Plus program
- Alternative documentation requirements for non-QM loans
- General underwriting standards for non-QM loans
- Who qualifies for non-QM loans
To register for REMN’s free webinar, click here
REMN Wholesale Mortgage is hosting a free webinar next week to educate mortgage pros about non-