Michael Mann has a heart for service, raising money for disabled veterans. Through a partnership with the Boot Campaign, his fi rm recently gave a mortgage-free house to a Purple Heart-winning veteran. “While he is out ahead of the marketplace with his mortgage practice, he possesses a spirit of humility for what he has built,” said Brian Heckman of The Heckman Group. “Most people, in any industry, that have a winning formula have white knuckles from holding so tightly to their successes and failures. But Mike’s DNA is laced with genuine care for helping people achieve greater signifi cance.” According to Spencer Stott of Essex Mortgage, Mann is “very inspiring, motivating, generous, successful and [a] great example for myself and anyone in the mortgage business looking to grow and become a top producer.”
- Branch Manager-The Michael Mann Team, Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation (since January 2009)
- Branch Owner, Capital Mortgage Finance (September 2005-December 2008)
- Assistant Branch Manager, American Eagle Mortgage (September 2002- September 2005)
- Marketing & Promotions, Banko Beverage (1998-2002)
|Years of Experience:
- Over 10 years of Mortgage experience.
- Lehigh Valley Association of Realtors National Association of Mortgage Bankers.
- Nuero Linguistic Programming, UPW/Mastery University 2008
- William Allen High School 1989-1993
||Michael enjoys giving his time and support to charities such as Big Brother, Big Sisters, Habitat for Humanity, CHOP, and local no kill animal shelters.
||Michael has dedicated himself to helping Disabled American Veterans as part of a promise to his dad.
Has a second home in Killington, Vermont