Meet the industry leaders who will comprise the judging panel for the prestigious industry award
With the nomination deadline coming up on Friday, October 01, the judges for the Canadian Mortgage Professional’s third Hall of Fame have been revealed.
The judging panel includes:
- Samantha Gale, CEO, Canadian Mortgage Brokers News Association-BC
- John Bargis, principal CEO, Coalition of Independent Mortgage Brokers of Canada
- Ed Karthaus, executive vice president, residential lending, credit cards and marketing, Home Trust
- Tracy Valko, principal mortgage broker, Dominion Lending Centres
- Phil McDowell, mortgage broker, Mortgage Alliance
Join the 35 visionary leaders in the Canadian mortgage industry who have been inducted so far into the prestigious Hall of Fame, which recognizes role models who have influenced the industry landscape.