Mike Lloyd, Head of CMS Sales at Bristol and West, comments: “Now that regulation is bedding in, I believe that more advisers are starting to sell features and benefits of products and looking for long term value rather than possible short term savings. Bristol & West’s Offset Mortgage offers complete flexibility and does so at no charge to the customer enabling advisers to make the advice very personal to the customer’s needs and circumstances.”
Richard Stokes, Head of TMO Product Development, says: “We are delighted to offer a ‘true’ market leading self cert flexible with Bristol & West. We also offer a premier processing service with a Bristol & West underwriter onsite full time.”
Prime Self Cert:
* 5.94%, BBR + 1.19% for life – APR 6.1% – 90% LTV purchase and remortgage.
* Funded by Bristol & West.
* Flexible payment options.
* No early repayment charges.
* Home purchase, remortgage, first time buyer, employed and self employed.
* £25,001 minimum loan. £500k maximum loan.
* Completion fee 0.5%
* Valuation fee payable.
* Income multiples 3.5+1, or 2.75 x joint.
* Procuration fee 0.5%. TMOS code 131969.