Investment seminars on buy-to-let

The company manages property investment and refurbishment funds in the buy-to-let market. The firm has five funds and the seminars will explain now the funds work.

Each fund has £4 million including borrowings. 75 per cent of each will be used to acquire approximately 15 buy-to-let properties in central and greater London. The remaining 25 per cent will be invested in a number of refurbishment projects for resale. The profits from the funds will be then be reinvested during the anticipated five to seven year life of the fund.

There is a minimum investment of £30,000 for each investor.