Previews, which start at 2pm, will take place up and down the country in locations such as Salford, Derby and Chepstow in Wales.
Presentations will begin at 2:30pm and run for an hour, while there will be time for questions and answers afterwards.
Christopher Tanner, chief executive of HomeLoan Partnership, said: “We are always looking to enhance our proposition with members and technology is clearly going to be a differentiator against the direct channels.
“As a forward thinking business we know that customers are going to change the way they interact with financial services in the future and it’s our responsibility to maintain our member’s competitive edge by investment in the technology they use.”
The dates and locations are as follows:
- April 14 – AJ Bell Stadium, 1 Stadium Way, Barton-upon-Irwell, Salford, M30 7EY
- April 15 – Hilton Leicester M1 Junction 24, Derby, DE74 2YW
- April 16 – St Pierre Park, Chepstow, Wales NP16 6YA
- April 21 – Gatwick Airport, South Terminal, West Sussex RH6 0LL
- April 22 – Waltham Abbey Marriott Old Shire Lane, Waltham Abbey, EN93LX
- April 23 - Cedar Court Hotel, Denby Dale Rd, Wakefield, WF4 3QZ