This year's judging panel featured 11 top leaders and experts across Canada's real estate and mortgage industries
Canadian Mortgage Professional would like to offer our heartfelt thanks to the advisory panel of judges who contributed their time and effort to review the nominations and cast their votes for the recent Canadian Mortgage Awards in Toronto.
Eleven leading figures across Canada’s real estate and mortgage industries were represented on the judging panel, with their expert insight essential to recognizing the outstanding individual and group performers over the past year:
- Andria Barrett, community advocate and founder, Diversity Agency
- Christelle Francois, executive vice president, government affairs and strategic partnerships, Skills for Change
- Ed Steel, executive director, Mortgage and Title Insurance Industry Association of Canada
- Tsur Somerville, associate professor, strategy and business economics division, University of British Columbia – real estate division
- Lisa Patel, founder, The Lisa Patel Team, 2020-21 president, Toronto Regional Real Estate Board
- Tom Lebour, former director, real estate broker, Ontario Real Estate Association, Royal LePage
- Joseph White, president, Real Estate and Mortgage Institute of Canada Inc. (REMIC), president, Association of Mortgage Investment Professionals
- Stefanie Coleman, marketing and business development manager, Building Knowledge Canada
- Candace Cooper, partner and practice lead, Daoust Vukovich LLP Real Estate Development, Financing, Acquisitions and Dispositions
- Ross Cadastre, president, Black Business Professional Association (BBPA)
- Chad Mooney, SR VP of mortgage operations, MCF Mortgage Investment Corporation
The CMP Awards team extends its appreciation to the attendees, sponsors, and al others who supported this year’s awards gala at the Westin Harbour Castle on April 20. Congratulations once again to the 2023 winners – and be sure to sign up for our free daily newsletter to find out when next year’s nominations open.