As non-banks make inroads into the Kiwi loans market, NZ Adviser talks to five alternative lenders about the opportunities ahead
Faster, more flexible, and shunning a one-size-fits-all approach, non-banks are on the rise in New Zealand. Five non-bank lenders explain:
- The changes that are working in non-banks’ favour
- What is attracting Kiwis to alternative lending
- The unique challenges of the New Zealand market
- How advisers are helping non-banks grow
- Why education and tech are key to future growth
To secure your copy today, click below.