Find out which industry trailblazers made the cut
Canadian Mortgage Professional is proud to reveal its Women of Influence list for 2023, featuring the women of the mortgage industry who have risen to the challenges of a changing market over the past 12 months and proven an inspiration to colleagues and counterparts alike.
The 50 names on the 2023 list have had an extraordinary impact on the industry during the last year, helping shape the market’s future and lighting a path for others.
The nomination process was as competitive as ever, with 100s of the mortgage industry’s most outstanding women leaders having their names submitted for consideration. Nominators were asked to provide details of their nominee’s achievements and initiatives over the past 12 months, including specific examples of their professional accomplishments and contributions to the industry as a whole.
Choosing a list of 50 from the extensive nominations was an esteemed judging panel consisting of:
- Caroline Rapson, Mortgage Brokers Institute of British Columbia
- Kuljit Singh, AKAL Mortgages
- Marina Bournas, RFA Mortgage Corporation
- Pam Pikkert, Alberta Mortgage Brokers Association
- Petra Keller, Pineapple
- Susan Thomas, M3 Group
- Veronica Love, Mortgage Professionals Canada
Among the names to make this year’s prestigious Women of Influence list included the following:
- Josie Milanetti, Canadian Mortgages Inc.
- Kate Wybrow, FCT Canada
- Meaghan Hastings, The Mortgage Coach
- Tina Trama-Mayol, Mortgage Alliance
- Alison Lopes, Dominion Lending Centres
- Cheryl Buhs, RFA Mortgage Corporation
- Elena Robinson, First National Financial
- Fiona Campbell, Manulife
- Leanne Conroy, MCAN
To find out who else was named as a Woman of Influence for 2023, be sure to read the full report, available for free by clicking through here.