Branch manager, Colorado Mortgage
As a branch manager for Colorado Mortgage, Michael Shotnik knows how to bring his company business. In 2012 and 2013, Shotnik racked up a total sales volume of $25,173,075.
“In a short amount of time, Michael Shotnik has become a well-known and respected lender in the real estate industry,” says Colorado Mortgage marketing director Nielle McCammon. “Realtors that have in-house lenders switch to Colorado Mortgage because of Michael’s responsiveness, honesty, communication and efficiency.”
Branch Manager, Colorado Mortgage (2011)
- Direct Mortgage Banker, Summit Home Mortgage (2008-2011)
- Loan Officer, Alliance Guaranty Mortgage (2006-2008)
|Years of Experience:
- 40 Under 40 Issue of National Mortgage Professional’s 40 Mortgage Professionals to Watch
- Published in Pieces of Denver magazine
- Recognition in 5280 and local news channels
Delta Sigma Pi
University of Colorado at Boulder (2001-2007)
To read the full feature, please download MPA's Young Guns 2014
feature on PDF.