Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

What are the top marketing strategies for mortgage originators?

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 14 Sep 2016, 08:00 AM Agree 1
Every savvy mortgage officer and branch manager knows the importance of an effective marketing strategy. It can make the difference between a great year or a mediocre one. We asked Kristi Howard, marketing manager for Assurance Financial in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, to share her top marketing tips for the latter half of 2016
  • Anny | | 14 Sep 2016, 08:25 PM Agree 0

Before i lost my husband after his surgery we have been in debt. When my husband was at the hospital i could not pay our mortgage and other domestic bills so i sent my kids to my mum. The hospital bill became too high for me and i could continue with the bills. When i decided to seek for mortgage bank decline my request. Then i came online to seek for mortgage assistance when i saw how VICTORIA LAWSON LOAN FIRM ( ) help different individuals and organizations with mortgage amount, i also contacted her company immediately and i did as she instructed me to do. Within four days, she send my mortgage amount of $35,000.00USD that i requested for with no hidden charges. I was able to clear our hospital bill, get a new home and begin a new life. Contact Victoria Lawson today Via Email:
  • REGIN | | 15 Sep 2016, 03:52 PM Agree 0
Post a reply