Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

TRADE/PROJECT FUNDING FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT FOR LEASE AND SALE BG/SBLC/LC

Notify me of new replies via email
mambrokerage | 16 Jun 2016, 07:31 AM Agree 0

Dear Sir/Madam,

We specialized in Bank Guarantee {BG}, Standby Letter of Credit {SBLC}, Medium Term Notes {MTN}, Confirmable Bank Draft {CBD} as well as other financial instruments issued from AAA Rated bank such as HSBC Bank Hong Kong, HSBC Bank London, Deutsche Bank AG Frankfurt, Barclays Bank , Standard Chartered Bank and others on lease at the lowest available rates depending on the face value of the instrument needed.

We offer certifiable and verifiable bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable of taking up time bound transactions.

We will be glad to share our working procedures with you upon request to help us proceed towards closing deals effectively.If Interested kindly contact me via Email

Regards

Email:uktam.mambrokerage@gmail.com

• BRUE | | 06 Oct 2016, 12:47 PM Agree 0
    Dear Sir/Ma,

We offer fresh cut bank instruments for lease and sales, such as BG, SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds, Bank Draft, T strips and others. Our Lease Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense by the Lessees/borrower compared to other Lessees/borrower. This offer is opened to both
    individual, corporate bodies and firms.

We are ready, willing and able to close transaction(s) with any interested party in few banking days as requested, if interested do not hesitate to contact us via the contact details below.

Email: brucethompson.broker1@gmail.com
    Skype ID: brucethompson.broker1

Regards with Gratitude,
    Bruce Thompson
  • Bertrand NETRO | | 28 Oct 2016, 05:13 PM Agree 0
    benyaminnetro@hotmail.fr plus d'informations pour les confirmations de BG
  • Kevin | | 29 Oct 2016, 08:38 AM Agree 0
    Hello,
    I can guarantee you the mortgage you seek in 48 hours.
    Please contact Loan Help Desk for more details.
    Email: clientofficergoldenmoneymortgages@gmail.com
    Phone Number:4238153972 (TEXT ONLY)
    Thank you.
  • Liam Addison | | 26 Nov 2016, 04:39 AM Agree 0
    We have direct and efficient providers of Bank Guarantee (BG’s), Insurance Guarantees,Confirmable Bank Drafts, Standby Letters of Credit (SBLC) medium term note (MTN) and Third Party Guarantees. which are specifically for sell/lease at leasing price of 4 2% /32 2% for selling price.
    If you are a potential Investor or principal looking to raise capital, we will be happy to answer any questions that you have about this opportunity and to provide you with details regarding these services.

Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with the providers of these instruments.

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:

1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG) or Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC)
    2. Total Face Value: Euro/USD 1,000,000.00 – Euro/USD 5,000,000,000.00
    3. Issuing Bank: HSBC Bank London, Barclays Bank London, Deutsche Bank AG Frankfurt etc.
    4. Age: One Year and One Day (With the option of Rolls and Extension)
    5. Leasing Fee: 4% 1%
    6. Delivery: Bank to Bank Swift MT799 and/or MT760
    7. Payment: MT103
    8. Hard Copy: By Bank Bonded Courier within 7 banking days after delivery of Swift.

BELOW IS OUR FCO PROCEDURE

WE will arrange for a fresh cut BG/SBLC EURO/USD $1million to $5billion in favor of your company with Euro clear access code and block code as well as the ISIN and CUSIP numbers and Common Code of the SBLC from Barclay's Bank to enable you verify it at a lease cost of 4 2% After which you will transfer Euro cost fee to validate the instrument before it is delivered by swift MT199/MT799 pre-advice and finally via MT760 and the beneficiary is expected to pay 4% lease cost via MT103 to providers funding bank after verifying and authenticating the swift MT760 from issuing bank Barclay's, hsbc, and deucthe bank etc.
    Contact us for outstanding service, competence & professionalism;

For all inquires Contact:

Name: Liam Addison
    Email: addisonliam303@gmail.com
  • Paul Andrew | | 05 Dec 2016, 04:11 AM Agree 0

--
    I am Direct Bank & Provider Mandate of (Bank Guarantee (BG), Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC), MT760, MT799, MT103, Discounting.

I am willing to finance any projects and can work hand in hand with Brokers and financial consultants around the world.

Our bank instrument can be engaged in PPP Trading, Discounting, signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects.

With a bank instrument you can establish line of credit with your bank or secure mortgage for your projects in which our bank instrument will serve as collateral in your bank to fund your project.

I am RWA ready to close deal with you in few banking days.

Please email me directly at: "bfltd2011@gmail.com" for more information and Compliance Package (DOA with Procedure).

Sincerely,

Mr.Paul Andrew
    Bridgeway Finance Limited.
    308 Loughborough road,
    West Bridgeford,Nottinghamshire,
    England,NG2 7FB
  • Paul Andrew | | 05 Dec 2016, 04:15 AM Agree 0

--
    I am Direct Bank & Provider Mandate of (Bank Guarantee (BG), Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC), MT760, MT799, MT103, Discounting.

I am willing to finance any projects and can work hand in hand with Brokers and financial consultants around the world.

Our bank instrument can be engaged in PPP Trading, Discounting, signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects.

With a bank instrument you can establish line of credit with your bank or secure mortgage for your projects in which our bank instrument will serve as collateral in your bank to fund your project.

I am RWA ready to close deal with you in few banking days.

Please email me directly at: "bfltd2011@gmail.com" for more information and Compliance Package (DOA with Procedure).

Sincerely,

Mr.Paul Andrew
    Bridgeway Finance Limited.
    308 Loughborough road,
    West Bridgeford,Nottinghamshire,
    England,NG2 7FB
Post a reply