Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
rodrigo santana | 13 Aug 2016, 12:19 AM Agree 0
LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE TO LEND AT RODRIGO SANTANA FINANCIAL INVESTMENT COMPANY.Rodrigo Santana Financial Investment Company is out to help investors, entrepreneur, individuals and companies get the funding they need to establish. We invest on properties/business and also offer Start-up mortgages, Property/Business mortgages, Investment mortgages, Agricultural Loan, Rehab/Expansion mortgages, Personal mortgages, Educational Loans, Real estate mortgages, Fix/Flip Loans, JV Capital/ Construction mortgages, Mobile home mortgage, Debt free mortgages, Equity/Refinance mortgages e.t.c to interested persons from any country with any credit rate. Have you been turned down by banks or lenders, Rodrigo Santana company is here to assist you archive your goal. If you are interested in a mortgage or need investor, do contact us through this email address and we are here to help you get what you need.
  • JAMIE RICHY'S LOAN FIRM | | 03 Sep 2016, 12:41 PM Agree 0
    We are fully registered certified mortgage firm, we offer, secured and unsecured mortgages to individuals and companies at a very low interest rate of 3%.Our company offer long and short term mortgage, there has been a lot of progress in the provision of first class financial services to our customers, especially in the area of mortgage syndication and capital provision for individuals and businesses, If anybody is interested kindly Contact us
  • JAMIE RICHY'S LOAN FIRM | | 03 Sep 2016, 12:44 PM Agree 0
    Entrepreneurial company director looking for additional business opportunities and to assist budding entrepreneurs and business owners with my vast experience and nearly 20 years of self employment. I have over 10 years in the construction industry namely in the facade and glazing sector and a particular passion for the hospitality industry having a vast network in this area.
    I can offer;

Industry contacts and network

Sales and marketing assistance

Financial assistance and injection

Importing products from China

Looking to invest in businesses/companies with potential that require guidance and funds to get to the next level

Contact us
Post a reply