Mortgage Professional America forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Elizabeth Warren, others in awkward position over questionable campaign contributions

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Professional America | 31 Oct 2016, 01:22 PM Agree 0
Sen. Elizabeth Warren and many other Democratic lawmakers are in an awkward position after revelations that they received thousands in questionable campaign contributions from a Boston law firm
  • Stop the Corruption | | 31 Oct 2016, 01:53 PM Agree 0
    Just more corruption in the Democrat party. It's not just Crooked Hillary but all of them. Disgusting. Vote them out.
  • | | 31 Oct 2016, 01:55 PM Agree 0
    Vote TRUMP he will clean up these awful people like Elizabeth Warren who are bad news and need to be fired.
  • Rob P Lends | | 31 Oct 2016, 02:19 PM Agree 0
    I think Former WF CEO John Stumpf should rally the cry for Eliz Warren to resign immediately. Wouldn't that serve her some well deserved karma for her holier than though attitude she likes to beat people over the head.
  • T | | 31 Oct 2016, 02:59 PM Agree 0
    didn't they recently convict Obama critic Dinesh D'Souza for the same thing?
  • Trump Is A Criminal! | | 31 Oct 2016, 03:20 PM Agree 1
    More Trumped up empty allegations! We're still waiting to see Trump's Tax Returns & Emails. We still need to investigate Trump University, Trump Access Hollywood Tapes, Trump Divorces, Trump Rapes, Trump Bankruptcies, Trump Illegal immigrant workers, Trump relationship w/ maffia, Trump Cuban trade violations, Trump's Racism, Trump Sexism, Trump Narcissism & Trump Xenophobia, not to mention Trump is a Pathological Liar who spews misinformation, and then denies he said it. Everyone knows that the Bush & Cheney Trickle Down Fuzzy Math and cost of unwarranted wars, caused the Great Recession. VOTE NO FOR TRUMP!
  • Mortgage Broker | | 31 Oct 2016, 03:40 PM Agree 0
    Vote TRUMP and let's get rid of all the corruption in Washington! It makes me sick! They should all be spending time with Bernie Madoff!
  • DDT | | 31 Oct 2016, 03:46 PM Agree 0
    Why is it always Trump this and that with no republican contribution but when its Hillary the entire party gets implicated and she keeps running illegally, even though many before them have paid heavy prices for the same actions.
  • Vote Trump | | 31 Oct 2016, 03:52 PM Agree 0
    Why is Hillary not in a federal prison? Is she above the law?
  • | | 31 Oct 2016, 04:33 PM Agree 0
    The mantra for Barrie, Hilly, Liz, Barney..ad nauseum...is "DO AS I SAY...not as I do.."
  • Nov9hurry | | 31 Oct 2016, 05:06 PM Agree 0
    They may not have know about it? Really? Of course they knew...Politicians will take money from anyone if they can get away with it...
  • | | 31 Oct 2016, 05:15 PM Agree 0
    They're returning contributions because of an accusation? I don't think it's likely that a law firm will break the law (or be unaware of it). Who made the accusation, and why at this time?
  • Mortgage Broker | | 31 Oct 2016, 06:25 PM Agree 0
    Nobody, I mean nobody, returns thousands of dollars unless they are guilty. If some are admitting guilt by returning the money, then so are the rest of them.
  • SaveAmerica | | 01 Nov 2016, 08:17 AM Agree 0
    Why do you ignore the political corruption, why is that acceptable to you? From what country are you, that you hate America so much? Warren and Clinton, and clan want to bring their special terrible to the financial industry, consider a different career and country.
  • SaveAmerica | | 01 Nov 2016, 08:17 AM Agree 0
    Why do you ignore the political corruption, why is that acceptable to you? From what country are you, that you hate America so much? Warren and Clinton, and clan want to bring their special terrible to the financial industry, consider a different career and country.
  • Bob | | 01 Nov 2016, 10:44 AM Agree 1
    Thank you. Incredible scrutiny of Hillary and the Dems and Trump skates on by. Paul Manafort ? Encouraging Russian hackers? Inciting followers to "target" Clinton? Trump is a monster. And so are his supporters. Racist, sexist pigs.
  • | | 01 Nov 2016, 03:30 PM Agree 1
    Wow you said it all ... completely agree. Those Republicans have no business talking about anyone. They need to look in the mirror and their own backyards
  • Kupplenuts | | 01 Nov 2016, 05:56 PM Agree 0
    Good point Rob lends. Ole' goodie 2 shoes Lizzzz Warren. The same Liz that was making $350,000 as a professor teaching at Harvard for being 1/32 Native American. Seems funny to me the Elizabeth Warren's of the world think that "PROFIT" is a dirty word, but seems OK when they make a profit. The hypocrites they are!!!!!
  • Harry Moyer | | 01 Nov 2016, 06:42 PM Agree 1
    Poor, sad, deluded fools. We Dems accept our candidates as flawed human beings, warts and all. You sorry saps ignore that Trump is a proven conman, racist, sexist, narcissist. He flaunts it on a daily basis. You know he does, but don't care. You scream and cry about Dems when there is just a whiff of impropriety with no evidence. This idiot admits he sexually assaults women, and you guys past it off as "locker room talk". I could go on and on and on and on and on, infinitum. But the blatant hypocrisy is completely out of your abilities to comprehend.
    Either that or you yourselves are racists, or sexist, xenophobes; singularly or a combination of which are just ok with their candidate being all of these things. Of course the vast majority of you are far too cowardly to just own it. So you'll snivel and moan that we just keep pulling various "cards". Own up to your own predilections. Maybe then you can say with at least a modicum truthiness that you like those that say what they feel. Embrace your hate. Maybe then you can get help. Poor, deluded fools.😔
  • | | 01 Nov 2016, 10:30 PM Agree 1
    Elizabeth has done more for this country in a week than the whole republican party has done in 16 years!
  • | | 01 Nov 2016, 10:36 PM Agree 1
    Do you mean that same financial industry that brought us so much joy and happiness in 2009?
  • | | 01 Nov 2016, 10:42 PM Agree 1
    Same reason Bush and Cheney aren't in prision,,they are all part of the ruling class, and yes, they are above the law,, at least until the people decided we had enough!
  • Captain America | | 03 Nov 2016, 11:39 AM Agree 0
    So Liz Warren and HRC get called out for being successful? Come on.....their political ideology is to help the middle class survive the ravenous corporate culture that wants to steal every penny you've got! You all sound like petulant, ignorant children.
  • Are you kidding?!?! | | 04 Nov 2016, 02:18 PM Agree 0
    "I don't think it's likely that a law firm will break the law"

Are you kidding me?!?! Do yourself a little favor and look up the Rose Law Firm, as it pertains to Hillary and Whitewater.
  • Soonerpepa | | 14 Nov 2016, 12:11 PM Agree 0
    Accepted the contributions until they were exposed, oh and then claim they didn't know and plan to return the money. I call BS!
    You took the money and it was illegal. End of story. You should be prosecuted AND have to give it back.
Post a reply