The company will provide solutions to mitigate losses to the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) and Mutual Mortgage Insurance Fund (MMIF) including:
- Transactional support to determine the optimal disposition strategy
- Improved strategies for disposition assistance in targeted delinquencies
- Accuracy associated with property values
- A platform to provide fair market list price to HUD
- Advice on how to incorporate the most effective methods into transactional services
“We are extremely pleased to be providing HUD with Valuation and Disposition Services. It represents the new standard for excellence, providing more informed decision making and speeding up the workflow process while preserving and protecting the value of the MMIF,” said Walter Allen, executive, Government Solutions for CoreLogic.
The tools that CoreLogic has created with strategic partners are designed to meet HUD’s requirements for the valuation and disposition of distressed and REO properties.
“Given our position as a market leader in data, analytics and valuation services, we welcome the opportunity to participate in the effort to optimize returns on distressed assets.”
More market update:
Property information provider CoreLogic has been chosen to provide valuation and workflow solutions to the Department of Housing and Development (HUD).