Houtan Hormozian | 100 Million Dollar Club

Houton Hormozian of Crestico is part of Mortgage Professional America's $100 Million Club

Houtan Hormozian | 100 Million Dollar Club
Volume: $138,000,000
Units: 126

Having been in the mortgage banking industry for over a decade, I have served in the capacity of Loan Officer, Branch Manager, Area/Regional Manager and most recently, Executive Vice President, responsible for overseeing a 530-million dollar production operating.  A member of the California Association of Mortgage Professionals and National Association of Mortgage Brokers, I am well-versed in all types of Residential and commercial lending.  Instrumental in the diversification of many small to mid-size mortgage broker and bankers over the last decade, I have a proven track record of results and profitability in all aspects of residential loan production, construction lending and commercial loan brokerage.

I take a "Client for Life" approach to my business. Hundreds of satisfied clients use and reuse my services for the second, third and even fourth time. Client referrals account for over 75% of my business, while the remaining 25% is a result of referrals from the strategic partnerships I have with key Realtors, Financial Planners, CPAs, Attorneys and other related professionals. My goals are simple: To make you a "Client for Life" by providing you with professional, high-quality service and valuable financial planning advice focused on mortgage debt management, for now and in the future.

As a Mortgage Professional, I expand my client base exclusively through referrals from satisfied clients, friends and associates. How do I do this? First, I pay attention. That means I listen to my clients when they speak and I take note of all the details of their situation and I am sensitive to their needs. In doing so, I earn and keep all my clients' trust. Next, I show integrity. This industry has taken a hard hit in the morals department in recent years, so I make sure that EACH of my clients know that I truly have their BEST interests in mind and I make sure they understand that. A good working relationship with a client is far more important to me than any money I can make. Finally, I talk to my clients in a language they can understand. I use terms and explanations that anyone, even someone who has never signed a loan document or purchased a property before, can understand. I cater to my clients' needs. The more experienced clients get the same quality of service, just in their language. These three qualities make for some of the best and most productive working relationships in the industry. I want my clients to come to me with their financing issues, and I want them to leave me with a fully comprehensive understanding and extremely pleasant experience. Happy clients are returning clients!