For the first time, Mortgage Professional America will recognize companies in the mortgage industry that excel above all others. By participating, your company will have the opportunity to be distinguished as a top workplace, heightening your company's profile as a mortgage employer of choice.
- Any company working in the US and within the mortgage industry can nominate, including lenders, brokers, AMCs, tech and more
- There is zero cost to participate
- MPA’s Top Mortgage Workplaces nomination process includes two phases: an employer and an employee survey.
- Phase one: Employers must complete the employer survey online in order for your organization to be considered for Top Mortgage Workplaces
- The employer survey will start by June 2021
- Please note that only one submission is needed for the company/employer in order to be considered
- The employer survey takes approximately 10 minutes to complete
- Remember, the more detail you can provide the better we can evaluate your organization.
- Phase two: After phase one is complete, nominated companies will be provided an employee survey that is to be shared internally within the organization. The organization must meet the minimum amount of employee survey responses in order to qualify for Top Mortgage Workplaces.
- The employee survey will be shared in July 2021
- Reponses minimums required:
- Employee size 501+: 10% of employee size or minimum 50 responses
- Employee size 101 - 500: 10% of employee size
- Employee size 26 -100: 10 minimum
- Employee size 1 - 25: 10 minimum
- Organizations will be evaluated on a number of metrics, including benefits, incentives, employee development, culture and more.
- The Top Mortgage Workplaces will be announced in September 2021.