Zillow Expands Beta from 10 to 15 Brokerages after Strong Interest
SEATTLE, July 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Zillow, Inc. (NASDAQ: Z), the leading real estate information marketplace, today announced the 15 real estate brokerages participating in the beta version of zPro™ for Brokers. The previously announced zPro for Brokers is a free, five-point program that will improve listings accuracy, provide better reporting, include a powerful contact follow-up system and increase the visibility of listing agents.
The 15 brokerages participating in the beta version of zPro for Brokers are:
- Alain Pinel Realtors, California
- Coldwell Banker Bain | Seal, Washington and Oregon
- HomeSmart Real Estate, Arizona and California
- Jordan Baris, New Jersey
- Long and Foster, Mid-Atlantic
- Pacific Union International, California
- Prudential Georgia Realty, Georgia
- Prudential New Jersey Properties, New Jersey
- Prudential Rubloff, Illinois and Michigan
- RE/MAX Allegiance, Mid-Atlantic
- RE/MAX DFW Associates, Texas
- Real Estate One, Michigan
- Realty ONE Group, Nevada, California and Arizona
- Tomlinson Real Estate Group, Idaho, Oregon and Washington
- West USA Realty, Arizona
"We're thrilled to welcome these 15 new partners to zPro for Brokers," said Bob Bemis, vice president of industry relations at Zillow®. "The industry wants clarity in syndication efforts, as we can see from the strong interest in our new program. These brokerages represent a cross-section of sizes and geographic diversity, and we'll be working with them to increase visibility to their listing agents, improve listings accuracy and give them new options for contact management."
"Zillow has been like turning on a faucet that pours quality leads virtually overnight, and we have had great success already converting leads into clients," said Ken Baris, president at Jordan Baris. "We jumped at the chance to participate in zPro for Brokers because we know that Zillow understands what we are out to accomplish as brokers, and Zillow does a better job than anyone else helping us to attain our goals. The implementation is beyond simple."
Zillow is currently accepting inquiries from brokerages interested in participating in the second wave of the beta program at email@example.com.