SEATTLE, Dec. 5, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Zillow, Inc. (NASDAQ: Z), the leading real estate information marketplace, today announced that Bev Thorne, chief marketing officer at CENTURY 21 Real Estate LLC, has joined Zillow's Broker Advisory Board, which provides counsel on existing Zillow® services for the real estate industry, and evaluates ideas for future products and services. Thorne leads the planning and execution of the domestic marketing strategies in support of market share growth for CENTURY 21®, the franchisor of the world's largest residential real estate sales organization. She is responsible for leading the strategy development and program execution of all consumer, broker and agent marketing programs. "We're thrilled to have Bev Thorne on the Zillow Broker Advisory Board. Her expertise in marketing, branding and technology will add valuable insight to our planning and development efforts," said Zillow's Chief Revenue Officer Greg Schwartz. "During the past two years, the board has provided guidance to us through the successful launches of our redesigned search results pages, Agent Reviews and Zillow Special Offers. We are proud to have the support of this diverse and experienced team of real estate professionals." The members of Zillow's Broker Advisory Board are 13 influential leaders in the real estate industry who are actively involved in running their respective companies:
About Zillow, Inc.
- Ken Baris, president of Jordan Baris
- Dan Barnett, senior vice president of marketing at NRT LLC
- Jim Cahill, executive vice president and chief information and technology officer of Terra Holdings, LLC
- Sherry Chris, president and CEO of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC
- Joe Deasy, co-president and an owner of Windermere Real Estate/East, Inc.
- Dan Elsea, president of Real Estate One Family of Companies
- Michael Fischer, senior vice president of marketing at Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC
- Dick Fulton, executive vice president of Coldwell Banker Bain | Seal
- Mike Montsko, president of Weichert Lead Network
- Chad Ochsner, broker/owner of RE/MAX Alliance
- Bev Thorne, chief marketing officer of Century 21 Real Estate LLC
- Rick Turley, president of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage's San Francisco Bay Area Region
- Mark Woodroof, managing partner of Prudential Gary Greene
Zillow (NASDAQ: Z) is the leading real estate information marketplace, providing vital information about homes, real estate listings and mortgages through its website and mobile applications, enabling homeowners, buyers, sellers and renters to connect with real estate and mortgage professionals
best suited to meet their needs. More than 24.6 million unique users visited Zillow's websites and mobile applications in October 2011. Zillow, Inc. operates Zillow.com
®, Zillow Mortgage Marketplace, Zillow Mobile, Postlets® and Diverse Solutions™. The company is headquartered in Seattle. The Zillow logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=10012 Zillow.com, Zillow and Postlets are registered trademarks of Zillow, Inc. Diverse Solutions is a trademark of Zillow, Inc. SOURCE Zillow, Inc.