When Steve Grant took the reins at Credit Plus 16 years ago, the company—founded by his father — employed just 10 people and offered just 10 products. Today, the firm has 210 employees and offers 160 products that allow mortgage professionals
to make smart lending decisions. Under Grant’s leadership, Credit Plus has doubled its market share in each of the past two years and is projecting another year of record growth ahead.
President, Credit Plus (since 1997)
- He served on the Advisory Board of Directors for Sun Trust Bank
- Mortgage Bankers Association
- National Credit Reporting Association
- National Association of Mortgage Professional
- National Association of Mortgage Brokers
- Old Dominion University, Norfolk Virginia (1994)
- Carson Long Military Institute (1989)
For the complete Hot 100 list, please check out MPA issue 7.06 available now.