Rodney Anderson is one of the nation’s top originators of FHA
loans as well as one of the best closers in the country. Last year, Anderson closed more than $163m in total loan volume. In between closing loans, Anderson still finds time to be an author, consumer advocate and prolific blogger. Anderson hosts a weekly segment on Dallas/Fort Worth television and has appeared as an expert on CNBC, MSNBC, FOX News and FOX Business.
Executive Director, Supreme Lending
|Years of Experience:
- He authored ”Credit 911: Secrets and Strategies for Saving Your Financial Life (Wiley & Sons Publishing)”
- He created the Medical Debt Relief Act of 2009 (a bill that was recently introduced to Congress by Representative Mary Jo Kilroy (D-OH) and introduced to the Senate by Senator Jeff Merkley (D-OR).)
- He is the country’s #1 producer of FHA / VA loans.
- He is the highest originator of overall mortgage loans in the US.
- In 2009, he appeared on Fox News, CNBC, MSNBC, as well as Fox Business News Channel.
- He appears weekly on WFAA-Dallas Channel 8’s Good Morning Texas, CBS Atlanta Channel 46 4:00 news.
- He hosts the radio program Saving Your Financial Life on Dallas stations 105.3 FM The Fan and News Radio 1080 KRLD-AM.
For the complete Hot 100 list, please check out MPA issue 7.06 available now.