Name: Josh Shein
Josh Shein has done great things at Maverick Funding since joining the company last year. As vice president of Maverick Funding's Reverse
Mortgage Network, Shein has shepherded the wholesaler to become one of the top reverse mortgage
lenders in the country, increasing its reverse volume by 158% between 2012 and 2013.
Vice President/Branch Manager, Maverick Funding (January 2012)
- CEO, President & Owner, Great Oak Lending Partners (2001 – January 2012
- Sales Support Manager, Ambu A/S (1999-2001)
- Owner/COO, New Wave Rotational Molding (1997-1999)
- Owner/Vice President, NAJO Emergency Products (1995-1999)
- B.A. Political Science, Ithaca College (1991-1995)
- Classical High School (1987-1991)
For the complete Hot 100 list, please check out MPA issue 7.06 available now.