Eduardo Perez, Jr.
Since founding Equity Loans in 2008, Eduardo Perez has grown the company from one to more than 30 locations across the country, adding 17 branch locations in 2012 alone. Under Perez’s guidance, Equity Loans was recently named one of the fastest-growing American companies, achieving 655% sales growth over the last three years. Equity has also been recognized as one of the top companies in Georgia.
- President, Equity Loans LLC (Since February 2008)
- Director of Sales, Global Mortgage (February 2005-February 2008)
- Senior Loan Officer, Mortgage Now (December 2003-February 2005)
- Loan Officer, Home Capital Inc. (2002-2003)
|Years of Experience:
- He is a Mortgage Banker with over 10 years of experience in sales and branch management.
- National Mortgage Bankers Association (NAMB)
- Georgia Mortgage Bankers Association
- Northeast Atlanta Metro Association of Realtors
- Member, Ellie Mae’s National Advisory Council
- Sigma Nu Fraternity
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance, Georgia State University (1994-1999)
- Cross Keys High School (1991-1994)
||Sports, Reading, TV Shows, Spending time with family, Jet Skiing
For the complete Hot 100 list, please check out MPA issue 7.06 available now.