HOT 100: When Charles Wagner joined CBC in 2007, the bank was just getting back into the mortgage business. Wagner started a small wholesale division with a plan to lend a maximum of $25m a month. That business quickly grew to more than $50m a month. Under Wagner’s guidance, the bank’s mortgage unit developed new strategies and software to maximize its business, and today does between $150m and $180m in business every month.
Executive Vice President, CBC National Bank (September 2007)
- Executive Director, AMX Mortgage (2003-2007)
- Executive Vice President, BancFinancial (2002-2003)
- Vice President, HomeBanc Mortgage Corporation (1996-2000)
- Mutual Fund Accounting, Merrill Lunch, 1992
|Years of Experience:
- Mortgage Professional of the Month, National Mortgage Professional Magazine, September 2013
- Pi Kappa Phi Fraternity
- Executive Director of American Mortgage Express Corporation from February 2004 through June 2007
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration-Finance, University Of Georgia-Terry College of Business (1988-1992)
For the complete Hot 100 list, please check out MPA issue 7.06 available now.