Amy Tierce, described by her colleagues as a “rock-star mortgage guru,” has more than 20 years’ experience in the industry. For the last seven of those years, she’s been leading one of the top branches at Fairway Independent Mortgage. Tierce’s Newton, Mass., branch is home to five of the company’s top 10 producers nationwide. Although she’s a sought-after speaker at industry events, Tierce also finds time to keep her branch active in local philanthropy, lending support to organizations that help the homeless and victims of domestic violence. In the wake of the 2012 Boston Marathon bombings, Tierce and her staff hosted a day of shopping on Boston’s Boylston Street, raising $50,000 for One Fund, a charity formed to assist victims and families affected by the bombings.
- Regional Vice President, Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation (June 2011-Present)
- Speaker/Trainer/Writer, Mortgage Speakers Bureau (2003- Present)
- Loan Office, Home Vest Mortgage Corporation (January 1995-September 2005)
- Branch Manager, Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation (April 2005 - June 2011)
|Years of Experience:
- Top Producing Branch, Fairway Independent Mortgage 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Branch of the Year Awardee, Fairway Independent Mortgage 2009, 2010, 2012
- Chairman’s Club Awardee, Fairway Independent Mortgage 2012
- Brookline High School, Brookline Massachusetts (Class 1978)
||Married to Emitt Tierce
Sons: Nolan and Kyle
For the complete Hot 100 list, please check out MPA issue 7.06 available now.