Jacob E Petersen
Client services delivery executive, Accenture Mortgage Cadence
Despite his youth, Jacob E Petersen has become an expert in all aspects of the mortgage industry during his nine-year career. He has gained that expertise by working with lenders of all sizes on comprehensive risk models, and through his work on client support of Accenture Mortgage Cadence’s document and enterprise lending systems.
“Petersen understands all facets of the mortgage lending industry, from origination to the ultimate disposition of the mortgage,” says Accenture’s Dan Green.
“[He’s] viewed by his customers, his co-workers, and the industry as a whole as an end-to-end mortgage expert who delivers quality content and service.”
Chief Service Officer (Client Services Delivery Senior Manager) - Accenture Mortgage Cadence (2013)
- President Document Center - Accenture Mortgage Cadence / Accenture Software (2010-2013)
- Country Home Loan Quality Control Specialist, Farm Credit Services of America (2008-2010)
- Compliance Operations Manager, Clayton (2004-2008)
- Management Career Track Analyst, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City (2004)
- Intern - Strategic Management, First National Bank of Omaha (2002-2003)
|Years of Experience:
Delta Sigma Pi
- MBA, Wayne State College (2008-2010)
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration; Finance and Economics, Wayne State College (2000-2004)
To read the full feature, please download MPA's Young Guns 2014
feature on PDF.