A provider of solutions for mortgage lenders and servicers has announced enhancements to its offering for digital mortgage lending.
First American Mortgage Solutions is enabling greater access to its application programming interfaces (APIs) through its Digital Gateway. APIs allow computer applications to access data or features of a system.
The move is aimed at those progressing the digital mortgage space including mortgage lenders and servicers, Loan Origination System (LOS) providers, fintech companies and Point-of-Sale (POS) solution providers.
They can connect with First American’s systems to create digital mortgage applications focused on borrower experience.
“Since the initial launch customer feedback has been extremely positive, and we expect increased engagement as more digital solutions emerge,” said Kevin Wall, president of First American Mortgage Solutions. “Our strong set of APIs, with more coming soon, allows unparalleled flexibility and workflow configuration. We’re also continuing to streamline integration of our data, products and services to speed up digital transformation across the mortgage spectrum.”
Among the APIs and datasets available:
- Multiple Identity APIs for comprehensive searches of applicants’ Social Security numbers with identity and occupancy validation
- Multiple Property APIs for nationwide property or owner searches, including hundreds of property data points and listing history
- Proprietary Ownership APIs, leveraging a nationwide search for properties owned by the borrowers, and any potential unidentified addresses, foreclosures and pre-foreclosures
- Liens and Judgements API, both FCRA and non-FCRA compliant
- Fraud, Verifications and Compliance API and datasets
More market update: