Supreme Lending’s vision is to become the best mortgage banking company in America. We measure this by:
- Our Associates will confirm we are… Best Places to Work 2013 and 2014
- Our Customers will confirm we are… 79.8% response rate & 95.6% satisfied (all of 2013)
- Our Market Share will confirm we are...Top 25 Mortgage Originator… and moving up the ranks!
- Our Productivity & CTP will confirm we are…Company average of 25 days app to clear to close and always trying to improve. Year to date we are at 23.99 and our goal as a company is to be at 22 days app to clear to close!
We take our vision very seriously!
- Retail Lending - no correspondent and/or wholesale lending. We specialize in one thing and one thing only: Retail lending -- and do a fantastic job of it!
- Debt free lender…all short term debt.
- Supreme closes and funds loans on time.
- Underwriting is based out of our Dallas, Texas headquarters, and there are satellite underwriters in each region, essentially each time zone. All underwriters at Supreme have their DE certification and most of them have their LAPP & SARR.
- Accountability is high as each function within the company is tracked for performance, i.e. LO, Branch, processing, underwriting, etc, etc.
- Supreme began servicing loans in December of 2012 with 16 loans. By the end of 2013 Supreme Lending was servicing $1.1 billion, all of which were originated by Supreme! We have $1.5 billion in servicing as of August 2014.
- It’s all about the 5 P’s: “Product, Pricing, Process, Performance & People”...Supreme Lending has them all covered!
- Supreme is essentially a tech company that works within the mortgage industry. Technology is highly important to the overall success of Supreme and is emphasized in all we do. We have been ranked as a Top 25 Tech Lender in ‘09, ‘10, ‘11, ‘12, and ’13.
- Supreme utilizes 13 in-house developers to integrate and improve functions within the system ENCOMPASS. We are one of only a handful of lenders in the entire industry that have this capability. The pricing engine is embedded on the front end and the production engine is embedded on the backend to give the LOS system the ability to give best price / best product without changing screens.
- Real-Time data availability: Each morning at 5AM EST, all branch managers receive email notification showcasing their P&L, loans funded, and a general ledger for review. This is a function of the technology culture having real-time data available. In addition, the BM’s have access to log in to see the data as well.
- Automate as many functions as possible in order to remove ‘human error’ from the equation.
- 100% paperless company -- including loan docs, signatures, etc.
- Branch Support is a dedicated team of tenured professionals at HQ (average 8 years with Supreme).
For more information on Supreme Lending
branch opportunities, call 866-229-2381, visit www.supremebranch.com
, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Supreme Lending, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is currently a Top 25 mortgage originator. Founded in 1999 by CEO Scott Everett, Supreme currently has more than 100 branches. Supreme Lending did $3.5 billion in volume in 2013 and is a direct lender/seller/servicer for Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and soon to be Ginnie Mae.