As president of the National Association of Professional Mortgage Women (NAPMW), Jill Kinsman leads a 800-member-strong organization of mortgage professional
s that strives to promote equal opportunities and recognition for women in the mortgage industry. Kinsman focuses on member education, offering webinars and live classes through the association to deepen originators’ knowledge of the industry.
Incidentally, the NAPMW is celebrating its 50th Anniversary this year.
- President, National Association of Professional Mortgage Women, Seattle Puget Sound (2013-2014)
- Admin, US Bank (October 1990)
- Loan Servicing, Escrow Assistant, Processor, Data Entry, Funding/Underwriting Assistant, Olympic Savings Bank (1987-1990)
- Loan Servicing, Lomas & Nettleton Company (1979-1987)
|Years of Experience:
- NAPMW National PNPAC Advisory Council "Spirit Award", 2007-2008
- NAPMW Seattle Puget Sound "Member of the Year, 2006-2007
- NAPMW Seattle Puget Sound "Member of the Year", 2003-2004
- Seattle APMW “Member of the Year”, 1994-1995
- National Association of Professional Mortgage Women
- St. Petersburg College (1976-1978)
- Boca Ciega High School (1970-1973)
||Jamaica Estates, New York
Children, Stephanie and Michael
||Music, Church, Cooking, Movies, Reading, Traveling
For the complete Hot 100 list, please check out MPA issue 7.06 available now.