NAME: Jerry Vigorito
HOT 100: With more than 30 years in the mortgage industry, Jerry Vigorito is one of the driving forces behind Atlantic Residential Mortgage, consistently ranked the number one mortgage company in Connecticut. Vigorito is also a driving force behind music and charity in the state; a gifted musician himself, he co-founded Band Together CT, an organization that stages concerts to raise money for state charities. So far, Band Together CT has raised more than $1m for charity, and Vigorito has been honored with the Red Cross Hero Award and was recently named the Fairfield (Conn.) Theatre Company’s Artist of the Year.
Senior Vice President, Atlantic Residential Mortgage (January 1999)
|Years of Experience:
- Red Cross "Hero Award" Public Impact 2010
- The Fairfield Theatre Company ENCORE 2013 "Artist of the Year"
- Best of the Gold Coast 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- The Bridgeport Dental Association 41st Kochan Outstanding Citizen Award
- Co-Founder, Band Together CT
- B.S. Business, Sacred Heart University
- Business, Management, Marketing & Related Support Services, Houstonic Community College (1979-1981)
- Andrew Marde (1976)
||He has two daughters.
||He plays the harmonica
For the complete Hot 100 list, please check out MPA issue 7.06 available now.