- Manager/Senior Loan Officer, Academy Mortgage Corporation (since July 2002).
- Loan Officer, Legacy Mortgage Group, LLC (November 1998- June 2002)
|Years of Experience:
- About 14 years of Experience in Mortgage Industry
- Duane Shaw Lifetime Achievement Award Nominee, Academy Mortgage Corporation 2012 & 2013
- Top 1% Originators in America 2012
- Forty Under 40 Recipient, Utah Business Magazine, 2012
- Ranked #3 Loan Officer in Utah Housing Mortgage Originations, Utah Housing Corporation 2012
- Ranked #8 Loan Officer in Utah Housing Mortgage Originations, Utah Housing Corporation 2011
- Top 200 National Mortgage Originator, Scotsman Guide, 2010 & 2011
- #1 Utah Housing Loan Originator 2010
- Willis Bryant Award recipient, Mortgage Bankers Association, 2010
- In 2008 he was ranked 14th in the nation out of 285,000 loan officers in FHA/VA lending volume by Mortgage Originator Magazine.
- Top 200 National Mortgage Originator, Mortgage Originator Magazine, 2009
- Presidents Club Awardee, Academy Mortgage Corporation, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Top Producers Club, Academy Mortgage Corporation, 2002
- Eagle Scout, Boys Scouts of America 1994
- Event Organizer, American Diabetes Association
- Honorary Commander, United States Air Force
- President of Northern Chapter & Board of Governors, Utah Mortgage Lenders Association
- Falcon, United Air Force 388th Fighter Wing
- Accredited Mortgage Professional, School of Mortgage Banking
- Masters of Business Administration, University of Phoenix
- Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, Accounting, Computer Information Systems & Economics, Idaho State University 2000-2002
- Associates Degree in Arts & Sciences, Chemical Engineering & Computer Programming, Brigham Young University, Idaho 1998-1999
- Malad High School
||Married to Cheyla, 4 Children (3 boys, 1 girl)
||Community Service, Golf, Reading, Spending time with the family, Trave, Board Games with the family
||He is the only Certified Mortgage Lender that has a Master’s of Business Administration with an emphasis in Finance in the Western United States.
He is an economic and industry advisor to the United States Senate and Fortune 500 companies.
He grew up in a Ranch