Mortgage originator, Gateway Funding
With just four years in the mortgage industry, Brandon Matyas has accomplished a very great deal in a very short time. Over the last two years, Matyas has sold 262 units for a total sales volume of $43m. Named a “Rising Star” at Gateway in 2013, Matyas has been one of the company’s top producers in volume and units for two years running.
Check out who else made it on the Young Guns 2014
Senior Mortgage Originator, Gateway Funding (2010)
- Sales Manager, Airport Auto Sales (2002-2010)
- Sales Associate, Steel Fitness (2008-2009)
|Years of Experience:
- Salesmen/Employee of the month numerous times at Steel Fitness
- Member of Phi Theta Kappa National Honor Society.
- Member of Sport Management Club
- Dean’s List all Four Semesters.
- Graduated With Honors
- Graduated with a GPA of 3.6
- Academic All-American as Member of Baseball Team in the Eastern Pennsylvania Collegiate Conference.
- Intramural Sports
- Academic All American Baseball Player
- National Honor Society
- Sport Managment Club.
- Management and Marketing, DeSales University (2008-2010)
- Sport Management, Business, Sport and General Electives, Northampton Community College (2006-2008)
To read the full feature, please download MPA's Young Guns 2014
feature on PDF.