As the co-founder and CEO of Global DMS, Vladimir Bien-Aime is a pioneer in web-based appraisal service. Since its founding in 1999, Bien-Aime has led Global DMS to become an industry leader in appraisal management
, with more than 20,000 clients and a 100% retention rate. Bien-Aime was recently recognized as one of Philadelphia’s top minority business leaders and is the winner of numerous mortgage technology awards.
CEO & Co-Founder, Global DMS (March 2003)
- Prior to co-founding Global DMS, Mr. Bien-Aime consulted on special technology projects that involved the analysis, design, and implementation of large-scale technology systems for several of the industry’s leading corporations -- including CitiGroup, Juniper Bank, First USA, WingSpanBank/Bank One, and Standard & Poors, as well as for pharmaceutical giants Merk and SmithKline Beecham
- He has worked in the appraisal industry with Appraisal.com/Day One Appraisal Software as a systems engineer
- He also worked in information technology for the Department of Environmental Protection.
|Years of Experience:
- He was named Top 25 Most Connected Mortgage Professional, Mortgage Professional Magazine, 2013
- He was named in the Minority Business Leaders List by Philadelphia Business Journal, 2013
- Global DMS’ solution suite includes: eTrac Enterprise, Global Kinex, MARS, Global WebForms and Automated Valuation Models.
- Mortgage Technology magazine’s Advisory Board
For the complete Hot 100 list, please check out MPA issue 7.06 available now.