NAME: Victor Ciardelli
Victor Ciardelli founded Guaranteed Rate in 2000. Within three years, he’d led the company to become the largest independent mortgage lender in Chicago. Today, it’s the largest independent retail mortgage company in the nation, employing more than 2,700 people across the country. Guaranteed Rate has been one of Illinois’ fastest-growing companies seven years in a row, and in 2012 Ciardelli was recognized as one of the state’s top entrepreneurs.
- CEO & President, Guaranteed Rate (June 2000)
|Years of Experience:
- Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2012
- Mortgage Executive Magazine CEO of the Year 2012
- Guaranteed Rate wins Moxie Award For Best Corporate Digital Innovation 2013 for Guaranteed Rate's Online Mortgage App.
- Guaranteed Rate was named America’s #1 Mortgage Company by Mortgage Executive Magazine in 2012.
- Guaranteed Rate became Chicago’s largest independent mortgage lender within 3 years.
- Guaranteed Rate is the 8th largest retail lender overall US.
- Majored in Business/Minored in History, Columbia College, Columbia MO (1989)
||Oak Brook, Illinois
For the complete Hot 100 list, please check out MPA issue 7.06 available now.