Name: Stanley C. Middleman
Stanley C. Middleman has led Freedom Mortgage to become one of the top lenders in the country. Seeing record growth in 2012, Freedom Mortgage is one of the country's most successful wholesalers, as well as one of the biggest VA
lenders in the country, originating $5.6bn in new VA
mortgages between October of 2012 and June of 2013.
CEO & President, Freedom Mortgage Corporation, (1990)
Chairman, Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation (October 2012)
|Years of Experience:
Morethan 27 years of experience
- Freedom Mortgage Corporation was awarded with Inc. Magazine’s 2013 Hire Power Award.
- Freedom Mortgage Corporation ranked #7 on the second annual list of private businesses that have generated the most jobs in the past 18 months, created 1,080 jobs from January 1st, 2012 to June 30th 2013, making it one of the highest-ranking private business job creators in the Eastern U.S.
- Mortgage Bankers Association
- He is on the Advisory Board of Freddie Mac (2002-2010), Ellie Mae (2000-2001) and Fannie Mae (2005-2006)
- National Association of Mortgage Brokers
For the complete Hot 100 list, please check out MPA issue 7.06 available now.