Name: Scott Everett
Since founding Supreme Lending in 1997, Scott Everett has grown the Texas-based company into a nationwide company with more than 70 branches. Everett was recognized this year as one of the most tech-savvy industry professionals out there for his company's implementation of software that monitors loan officer licensing requirements and a company-wide intranet with position-specific home pages. He also took his company paperless more than a decade ago -- back when most lenders were still producing reams of waste paper -- and introducing proprietary pricing and appraisal management
software to boost efficiency.
Founder & President, Supreme Lending (1999)
- Partner, Superior Lending
- Loan Originator, Financial Lending
|Years of Experience:
- Supreme Lending was recognized as 2013 Best Work Places by Dallas Business Journal
- Supreme received the following honors: Ranked #50 as Top 100 Financial Services Company in the nation, #66 as a Top 100 Texas Company, and ranked #30 in the Dallas Metro Area.
- Supreme has been recognized by Scotsman Guide as a Top Lender in the Nation. Supreme was ranked #29 in Overall Volume and #22 in Retail Volume.
- Supreme Lending was ranked #33 in the Top 100 Mortgage Companies in America for 2012.
- Law, University of California-Santa Barbara
For the complete Hot 100 list, please check out MPA issue 7.06 available now.