Name: Mitchel H. Kider
As a managing partner of the Weiner Brodsky Kider law firm, Mitchel H. Kider is one of the premier attorneys in the country for housing policy matters. He's defended clients in more than 100 state and federal class action lawsuits, as well as representing clients in investigations by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, the Department of Housing and Urban Development and other regulators. A frequent speaker at industry events, Kider is also the author of six law books pertaining to residential mortgage finance.
Chairman & Managing Partner at Weiner Brodsky Kider PC (1992)
|Years of Experience:
Over 32 years in National Law specializing in the representation of financial institutions, residential homebuilders and real estate settlement service providers.
- He authored several books pertaining to residential mortgage finance, and has also written law review and real estate journal articles on the subject.
- Recipient, Milton F. Napier Trial Award, 1981
- Faculty Fellow of the Mortgage Bankers Association of America
- Mortgage Bankers Association
- American Bar Association
- JD, Washington University in St. Louis School of Law (1978-1981)
- BA, University of Wisconsin- Madison (1974-1978)
For the complete Hot 100 list, please check out MPA issue 7.06 available now.