Mark Maimon started in the mortgage industry in 2002, quickly becoming one of Sterling National Bank’s top originators. He’s also been recognized as one of New York City’s top 10 originators and as one of the top originators in the country every year since 2006.
- Vice President- Residential Mortgage Division, Sterling National Bank (2012)
- Director of Sales, Universal Mortgage Inc. (March 2002 – August 2012)
- Account Coordinator, K2 Digital (2000-2001)
|Years of Experience:
- He ranked #13 in the Top Purchase Volume, 2011
- He ranked #49 in the Top Mortgage Originator in the Country, Scotsman Guide, 2011
- He has been within the nation’s top 200 Originators since 2006.
- He ranked #8 in the Top Loan Originator in New York City.
- He ranked #16 in the Tri-State area in The Real Deal 2009 Data Book.
- Financial Planning Association
- He is a regular contributor various mortgage industry publication such as Mortgage Originator Magazine and The Scotsman Guide
- He served as Treasurer of his Coop Board on the Upper West Side of Manhattan.
- Business Administration, University of Washington (Class 2000)
- Mercer Island High School, (Class 1996)
||Married, 1 Daughter
For the complete Hot 100 list, please check out MPA issue 7.06 available now.