Mark Cohen has been California’s top mortgage originator by dollar volume for 12 of the last 17 years. Closing more than 18,000 deals since 1999, Cohen has also been recognized as the top mortgage professional
in Los Angeles. In 2012, Cohen closed more than $590m in loans.
- Founder & President, Cohen Financial Group
|Years of Experience:
- Over 20 years of experience in Mortgage
- #1 Top Mortgage Originator in the nation, 2012
- Top 200 Originators, Origination News, 2012
- Top Originators, Scotsman Guide, 2012
- He was recognized in 2005 by Los Angeles Magazine as the best mortgage professional in the city, and has originated more than $10 billion in residential loans and closed more than 18,000 deals since 1999.
- BS Finance & Master’s in Business Administration, University of Southern California
- Juris Doctorate, Loyola Law University
- Beverly Hills High School
- Hawthorne School
||Beverly Hills, California
||Los Angeles, California
||Married to Laurie
2 Sons: Seth and Evan
A daughter: Sophie
||Football, Sports, Travel
||He is a rabid Trojans football fan
He and his wife are active members of Sinai Temple, United Jewish Fund, and LA Philharmonic’s board of overseers.
For the complete Hot 100 list, please check out MPA issue 7.06 available now.