NAME: Jodie Tanga
HOT 100: Jodie Tanga was just 22 when she set up her own branch of a friend’s mortgage company in 2005. Since then she’s seen her business grow by leaps and bounds. In 2012, Pacific Rim did $120m in production, and Tanga herself originated $60m.
Director of Business Development, Pacific Rim Mortgage (since January 2005)
- Loan Officer, HSBC (April 2003 – January 2005)
|Years of Experience:
- About 10 years of Experience
- Hawaii Association of Mortgage Professionals
- Masters in Development Financial Economics, University of San Francisco 1999-2003
- Iolani School, 1996 – 1999
||Married to Shane, Son- Dylan, Daughter- Live
||Working out, running, yoga, Kick boxing, reading, she’s an animal lover
||She played Soccer in college
She’s the assisting coach in Iolani Women’s Soccer Team
For the complete Hot 100 list, please check out MPA issue 7.06 available now.