NAME: Jim Cutillo
HOT 100: Jim Cutillo founded Stonegate Mortgage in 2005 and has shepherded the company to dizzying growth ever since. In the first six months of 2013, Stonegate originated $4bn in loans, and in October had a loanservicing portfolio worth $9bn. In November, Stonegate grew even further, announcing the acquisition of Nationstar Mortgage’s multibilliondollar wholesale lending channel.
Founder & CEO, Stonegate Mortgage (2005) (Publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange NYSE: SGM)
- Director, Merit Bank (June 2009- June 2011)
- Director, GMAC-RFC (January 2002- August 2004)
|Years of Experience:
- Stonegate Mortgage was publicly listed in the New York Stock Exchange in October 2013 under the ticker symbol, SGM
- BS Finance, Indiana University-Kelley School of Business (1987-1991)
- St. Pius X High School, NM
||Married to Barb
- He is a graduate of the ROTC Program.
- He founded Stonegate Mortgage with his wife, Barb.
For the complete Hot 100 list, please check out MPA issue 7.06 available now.