NAME: Greg Frost, Sr.
HOT 100: Greg Frost Sr. is the country’s first billiondollar originator. Last year, one in 16 home buyers in the Albuquerque area obtained their mortgages from Frost and his team. A soughtafter speaker, Frost conducts seminars to share the secrets of his success with his industry colleagues.
Founder & President, Frost Mortgage Banking Group (1991)
Vice President- National Training, PRMI Mortgage (Since April 2008)
- Vice President, Training/Regional Manager, First Magnus Mortgage (2002-2007)
|Years of Experience:
- Over 30 years of Mortgage Experience
- He has a proven track record as the 1st Billion Dollar Producer.
- Chairman, Abq Tutorial Council
- Vice Chairman, UNM Popular Speakers Bureau
- National Fraternity Hall of Fame
- Football Letterman
- Executive Management Certificate, Harvard University (Class of 1986)
- Savings & Loan Management, Texas Tech University (1978)
- Business Administration, University of New Mexico (1972)
- Bishop Amat Memorial High School, Brooklyn New York (1967)
||Albuquerque, New Mexico
||El Monte, California
For the complete Hot 100 list, please check out MPA issue 7.06 available now.