NAME: Eric Tishaw
HOT 100: When Eric Tishaw and his friends started HomeTown Lenders, they were “just a small group of friends who wanted to originate loans together and have fun doing it.” Since then, HomeTown Lenders has grown by leaps and bounds and Tishaw has become a recognized leader in the industry, a prolific author of articles published in major industry publications, and an in-demand speaker.
Chief Operations Officer, HomeTown Lenders (since May 2004)
- Senior Loan Officer, Amerisave Mortgage Corporation (August 2002-February 2004)
|Years of Experience:
- About 13 years of experience in Mortgage
- Fourth Annual 40 Under 40, National Mortgage Professional Magazine, 2013
- Master’s in Business Administration, University of Alabama, Huntsville (2000-2005)
- Isle Of Wight Academy, Smithfield, Virginia
||Hazel Green, Alabama
||Married to Ree, 2 daughters- Savanah & Morgan
||Music, Scuba Diving
For the complete Hot 100 list, please check out MPA issue 7.06 available now.