Chad Jampedro began his career at GSF Mortgage in 2001, joining the company as a loan originator in the Illinois branch. Jampedro worked his way through the ranks and designed and implemented the strategies that saw GSF through the financial meltdown. “Chad capitalizes on the opportunities presented to him and pushes our company forward in times of abundance and scarcity,” said GSF owner Jim Guzanick. “He has faced the worst financial crisis of the generation and has brought the company through it stronger than before. He has designed a client-focused origination strategy that secures GSF in the marketplace for years to come.” Jampedro has led the company to awards as a USDA Platinum Million Dollar Lender and one of National Mortgage News’ top tech-savvy lenders.
- President, GSF Mortgage (since January 2013)
- He first joined GSF in June 2001 as a Loan Originator in the company’s Illinois Branch
- In 1997 he joined National City Bank
- National Mortgage Professional 40 under 40 in 2011
- In 2004, he eased the transition of GSF Mortgage into full-service Direct Residential Mortgage Lender.
- He initiated the technology-driven business model, cutting costs and streamlining the mortgage loan process for GSF clients.
- He has been named National Mortgage Professional Magazine’s “Legend of Lending” for September 2013.
- He served as President of Wisconsin Mortgage Professional Association and received his Certified Mortgage Planning Certification.
- Washington & Jefferson College, Washington PA
||Married to Kelly
1 daughter, 1 son
For the complete Hot 100 list, please check out MPA issue 7.06 available now.