Bill Rogers was recognized in 2012 as Arizona’s Mortgage Banker of the Year. Under his leadership, Homeowners Financial Group has been recognized two years in a row as one of Arizona’s most admired companies and one of the state’s best places to work for the last eight years. In 2010, Rogers co-founded the Care Fund, a charity that provides mortgage, rent and housing relief to families whose children face serious illness.
- CEO & Founder, Homeowners Financial Group (since 2004)
|Years of Experience:
- Mortgage Banker of the Year, AREA 2012
- Homeowners Financial Group was in Top 5 “Best Place to Work” by Best Companies AZ & Phoenix Business Journal, 2005-2011
- Three-time Finalist by the Scottdale Chamber Sterling Awards, 2010-2012
- Named 40 Under 40 by Phoenix Business Journal
- Homeowners Financial Group as the 6th Largest Mortgage Banker in Arizona by Phoenix Business Journal
- Top 25 Mortgage Companies to Watch 2006
- Fastest Growing Company, ACE Award
- Arizona State University (1992-1995)
- Gerard Catholic High School
||Being a Dad, Traveling, Poker, Golf, Skiing and Riding his Harley
||He is also a contributing freelance writer for Valley publications
For the complete Hot 100 list, please check out MPA issue 7.06 available now.