HOT 100: Ben Anderson is one of the top originators in the country, and his business keeps getting bigger. Promoted to sales manager at Mount Olympus Mortgage Company in 2011, Anderson manages a team of bankers while continuing to originate himself. Last year, Anderson closed more than 550 loans for almost $216m in business—a $36m increase on his 2011 volume.
Sales Manager, Mount Olympus Mortgage(2009)
- Secured Funding Coronation
|Years of Experience:
- November 2013 Top Performer, National Mortgage News.
- In 2012, Ben ranked 18th among nearly 175,000 mortgage professionals across the country in the Scotsman Guide’s Top Originators
- #1 loan originator for a major national lender from 2003-2007
- Ranked 21st in the Top Originators, Scotsman Guide 2012
- Ranked 21st in the Top 200 Loan Producers, Origination News 2012
- Bachelor’s of Science Degree, Biola University
||Orange County, California
||San Francisco, California
||He was a varsity member the collegiate baseball team for 4 years.