National sales leader, Polaris Home Funding
When Matt Moubray joined Polaris Home Funding in 2007, the company had very little presence in his home base of Ohio. Within two years, Moubray had generated almost $300m in wholesale volume, pushing the company to grow in an extremely volatile time for the industry.
Polaris had no retail presence when Moubray presented a plan to senior management in 2010. It now has retail offices in four states. Most recently, Moubray spearheaded the company’s correspondent channel.
“He has proven to be a leader, not only for Polaris but for the industry,” says Joanna Dunn-Martin, director of operations and account executive at Polaris. “Matt’s wealth of knowledge and willingness to help others understand the mortgage industry is unprecedented.”
National Sales Leader, Polaris Home Funding (2007)
- AE/ Regional Sales Manager, Novastar Mortgage Inc. (2003-2007)
- Loan Officer, Grande Financial (2001-2003)
|Years of Experience:
- Presidents Club-Novastar Financial
- Speaker/ Product Expert USDA Rural Housing
- Industry Expert/ Guest Host-The Mortgage Resource Hour on 55KRC Radio Cincinnati
- #1 AE- 2012,2011,2010 Polaris Home Funding Corp
- Gold Key Society International Business Association
- Ohio Association of Mortgage Brokers
- Ohio Mortgage Bankers Association
BA, Corporate Finance/International Business (Cum Laude with Honors), University of Toledo
To read the full feature, please download MPA's Young Guns 2014
feature on PDF.