Executive director, JPMorgan Chase
Brent K Truscott of Bloomfield Capital Partners calls Chris Kosonen “probably one of the best young CMBS originators out there.” Kosonen’s numbers back that up; in the last two years, he’s racked up a total sales volume of about $2bn.
“After the market crashed in 2007, lots of people left the market,” Truscott says. “Chris is one of the few young guys that not only came back, but he came back with a vengeance.”
Executive Director, JPMorgan Chase (2012)
- Vice President, Starwood Capital Group (2009 – 2012)
- Senior Vice President, Macquarie Capital (USA) (2007-2009)
- Director, LaSalle Bank (2003-2009)
- Analyst, Goldman Sachs (2002-2003)
|Years of Experience:
- Master of Science, Real Estate Development, Columbia University in the City of New York (2009-2010)
- Bachelor of Science, Finance (Magna Cum Laude), Villanova University (1998-2002)
To read the full feature, please download MPA's Young Guns 2014
feature on PDF.